Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jet Lag

Jet Lag

Possibly the most frustrating thing in the world to deal with. I am going to Paris to enjoy myself, why must I have to worry about physically holding my eyes open so I don't fall asleep while walking....

ALAS my friends, I found a trick that seems to work just perfectly for my non-stop trips back and forth. At first I was a bit weary of the suggestion, but now I swear by it! It's easy and simple...ready for it?

...Stay awake for the entire first day! That's it! Nothing to it! Well, in reality that first day when you get off the plane all you want to do is fall in bed, close your eyes, and sleep the day away, but I assure you... if you stay awake by the end of the day your bed will be the most comfortable place in the world.

I passed my secret along to a friend who tried it out this past Spring...he barely made it through that first day... you don't believe me? His response to "Bonjour" (hello) was "Thank You." Clearly he was not all there, BUT the rest of his trip he was alert and in the correct time zone... and looking back that first day was well worth it!

Next time you are in Paris, I dare you to try my trick...


No comments:

Post a Comment