Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Tip Friday!

Fashion Tip Friday!

What better way to go into the weekend, but with a fashion tip...coming to you, all the way from Paris!

I love fashion and one of my favorite things to do while in Paris, is to people watch... looking at the newest trends that haven't quite hit the states, and peruse the stores soaking in what will soon be the IT pieces in America.

The US has seen a lot of this already... but I have noticed that there is one item ALL over the place... if you guessed leather then you are CORRECT. I am not just talking leather jackets here... but leather trimmed pants, shirts, dresses, coats, boots... you name it, leather has touched it!

If you want to do as the Parisians do, my suggestion is to go LEATHER.


No comments:

Post a Comment