Thursday, September 29, 2011

Paris Sights

Paris Sights


Alas, we arrived safely yesterday, survived our first day... barely...successfully made it through the second, AND got a lot accomplished... SCORE!

Break time at the apartment and all of a sudden I heard loud music coming through my window...hmm I wonder what that could be? I peaked outside the balcony and to my complete and utter astonishment the wonderfully loud noises (that sounded as if they were coming from a band of 50) were coming from two men on opposite sides of the street... not only was it just TWO men but they were "talking" back and forth to each other through their music, as if they were having their own little conversation! I was mesmerized.

Naturally, I couldn't help but take a video...so hopefully you enjoy this as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment