Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Travel Tip Tuesday

Travel Tip Tuesday

You have to see it to believe it...

You hear things through the grapevine and of course who's to know what's real and what's fake... well after many years of testing this theory, it's safe to see this works!

For an unknown reason to me... if you have the answer PLEASE share I would be delighted to know... if you book a flight on Tuesday night it's always cheaper! I am sure you are thinking... this lady is crazy! But trust me I have tested this time and time again and each time it has proved to be correct.

So I dare you to take the challenge... look at flights tonight and then look again tomorrow and you will see no deals and an increase in price... or try Monday night and then look again Tuesday... no matter what it's always the same!

Safe Travels!


No comments:

Post a Comment