Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gluten Free in Paris

Gluten Free in Paris

I recently discovered that I am allergic to Gluten... drat! After over 20 years of daily headaches and stomach aches, we finally figured out that they were caused by a gluten sensitivity. I am no doctor, so I won't bore you with the effects of gluten, what exactly this all entails, what I can and can not eat... BUT for those of you who are right there with me and know exactly what this means I have GREAT news!

Traveling and having to avoid gluten is a real pain in the... you know what! Especially in Paris... let's just say, restaurants don't work the same there as they do here. What you see on the menu is what you get... that's it... no changes, no substitutions, nothing! So for those of you like me who try to avoid gluten so you don't end up curled up in a ball from stomach pains, here's a small solution!

More and more restaurants are offering gluten free options and stores are selling gluten free products... EVEN in Paris! Check out this link for more information and PLEASE feel free to share any other places that you may know! Cheers to Gluten Free... ehhh


For more information about celiac disease, gluten intolerance, or wheat allergies visit the link below or consult your doctor for a better understanding and how it may be affecting you personally.



No comments:

Post a Comment